Hypothyroidism - #1 Cause Of Weight Gain (Case study: Mary Taylor)

 I used to suffer from hypothyroidism

When I was first diagnosed with hypothyroidism my doctor informed me that I would have to take drugs every day for the rest of my life to control it.

That turns out not to be true.

Because hypothyroidism doesn’t have to be permanent.

Its underlying causes are now well understood. And those underlying causes are easy to deal with.

People like me used to have hypothyroidism but don’t anymore.

Our joints no longer ache, our skin and hair is in good condition.

We’re full of energy – and depression or low mood has given way to relief and happiness.

The video here tells my story.

...................................................................

HypothyroidismAnd my story can quite quickly become your story.

Hypothyroidism is a frustrating disease.

You’ll know what I’m talking about.

There’s the symptoms…

It made my hair thin out. I gained weight – even when I was off my food. I got moody and occasionally depressed. Sometimes I was constipated.

I was able to sleep a solid 10 hours and still wake up exhausted. I found it difficult to focus at work and a struggle to really enjoy family and social life.

My low moods and anxious thoughts created one or two relationship difficulties too. People try to be understanding but… my condition wore them down.

Even more frustrating was that doctors simply didn’t believe there’s anything wrong with me.

After several discussions, my doctor looked at my thinning hair, accepted that my dry skin and aching limbs ‘wasn’t normal’…

…but then put my fatigue and anxiety down to me being preoccupied with my thinning hair and aching limbs!

He told me he couldn’t find anything wrong with me. He advised I eat better, exercise more and take up a hobby. 

When he did finally have my blood tested – hypothyroidism was diagnosed.

.......................................................................

Read continue my story here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I used to suffer badly from osteoporosis – but here’s what changed (Case study: Ruth Basel)

Easy 3-Minute-A-Day Exercises Fix TMJ Disorders and Stop Related Tinnitus In Just 7 Days

I Used To Suffer Parkinson’s